- Aviatech is an engineering and management consulting firm. The company was established in 1970. Since then, it has provided these services to government agencies, electronic systems manufacturers, and airframe manufacturers throughout the world. The company has extensive experience in antenna systems design and applications.
- Aviatechís principal office, aircraft hangar, and other facilities are located near DFW Airport, in Texas. This office is managed by Mr. Patrick Carr, who has over 35 years experience in designing antenna systems and managing production programs. He was VP of Dorne and Margolin, Inc when that company designed and manufactured many revolutionary aircraft antennas, whose technology have become industry standards for military and airline applications throughout the world. Mr. Carr was also a Vice-President of Granger Associates, a predecessor of Dayton-Granger and served, for over eight years, as a consultant to the Chelton Group.
- Aviatech provides management and technical liaison functions for Cooper Antennas Ltd in North America, and serves as prime contractor on all government and commercial contracts in the United States. As prime contractor, Aviatech is responsible for all overall performances in connection with US Government contracts. This includes monitoring Cooperís activities to insure that their performance complies in all respects with requirements of contracts.
- As a result of Aviatechís broad experience in dealing with antenna design and manufacture, and with government contracts, the company has the capability to effectively discharge the responsibility of overall program management.
- Visits are made to the Cooper facilities; maintaining overview of work being done at Cooper. Aviatech reviews all progress reports and participates in the resolution of any technical or administrative problems that may affect the production of antennas.
Cooper Antennas Limited
- Cooper Antennas Ltd (CAL) is a UK company that brings together an exceptional team of internationally respected professionals with a combined experience of over 150 years in the design, development, and production of military and commercial antennas.
- CALís founder, Geoff Cooper was co-founder of the Chelton Group, of which he was Managing Director from 1983 to 2005. Cheltonís numerous antenna subsidiaries are regular suppliers to the DOD, US Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps.
- CALís engineering and manufacturing operations are under the direction of experienced managers who held similar roles at Chelton (Electrostatics) Ltd. Working together, the CAL team has been responsible for delivering many thousands of aircraft communication and navigation antennas to the US Armed Forces. In many cases, these antennas were of innovative, multifunction design.